Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tune-In problems after latest update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, but I think it’s more due to the stations not working.

I’m mostly anoyed with the redesign of the Tunein app, it’s a hot mess... favorite-categories are gone, everything is mushed into one big favorites tab and No sorting order...

Yes. Actually my fox favorite wasn't working after an uodate a few weeks ago.

Problem solved by clicking on tune in and hitting another station THEN clicking back on your favorites station that wasn't working. Worked for me.

Question. Was ur doing the play/pause button on/off repeatedly?

Y

Question. Was ur doing the play/pause button on/off repeatedly?

Yep...that's a symptom. Having this issue in Model Y in DC area. MSNBC almost never loads...I think it might also be a signal strength issue in addition to the streaming format issue discussed in other threads (e.g., HTTPS vs. HTTP, etc.). There's one point along my commute where I can usually get MSNBC to load and then play until I stop. Most of the time, however, can't get it to start at all..."Loading Error" with the play/pause button alternating by itself.

Yep...that's a symptom. Having this issue in Model Y in DC area. MSNBC almost never loads...I think it might also be a signal strength issue in addition to the streaming format issue discussed in other threads (e.g., HTTPS vs. HTTP, etc.). There's one point along my commute where I can usually get MSNBC to load and then play until I stop. Most of the time, however, can't get it to start at all..."Loading Error" with the play/pause button alternating by itself.
It’s a blessing in disguise....

Ugh. It’s been like 3 updates and still no fix to tune in?

anybody figured a way to fix?

I keep having to goto tune in tab. click on a working station. Wait for it to load. Then click on the non working station and then it usually works.

previous to this I just clicked on the tune in station in my favorites slide bar on bottom. Where all my other non tune in stations were.

Reactions: astrobill