Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update v11.1 ⁦(2024.3.10 9d92fb944d7f)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest software update adds a lot of definition to traffic with the Neural net. However, the TACC now overreacts to traffic situations that do not require defensive maneuvers.
I'm finding it is a responsible "driver" and so far I'm okay with it being exactly that. The only error is it resumed normal speed before a School zone was actually ended. going 25 mph instead of 20.

I'm new here.. 11.1, what does that mean? Nothing? It says v11.1 (2024.2.7) on mine. Haven't received an update since delivery 27. March.
v11.1 is the UI version, which hasn't changed in a while. 2024.2.7 is the important number, that's the software version.

You've only had the car for 9 days so not getting an update is not unusual. On the Controls > Software screen in the car, set the software setting to Advanced to increase your frequency of updates. You'll get notified of updates as long as your car has LTE access, but you need to be on WiFi for the update to download to your car. Note that downloading is not the same as installing -- after the update is downloaded, you'll get prompted to install it.