Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello potential purchasers. I have a code I can PM to someone wanting to buy some tuxmats. Please only ask if you are planning to use it immediately. I have PM'd my code to a couple of people who have asked here and they have either not read their PM or maybe chosen not to purchase.

Hello potential purchasers. I have a code I can PM to someone wanting to buy some tuxmats. Please only ask if you are planning to use it immediately. I have PM'd my code to a couple of people who have asked here and they have either not read their PM or maybe chosen not to purchase.

Hi tlr1000,
Please PM me your code. I'm looking to buy some tuxmats now. Thanks!!!

I cant pm you but i d use your code if you can give it to me :)

Hi tlr1000,
Please PM me your code. I'm looking to buy some tuxmats now. Thanks!!!

PMed!