Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great reminder! I bought some mats for my Audi S5 last year and they were amazing all winter long!
Trading in the S5 for my 2021 Long Range and need mats! I will ask them for my coupon code!

Also, just a FYI.... keep an eye out at Costco, they sell TuxMat under the name Phantom Custom. ($199) As of posting this they only sell for S and X
but perhaps they will add the 3?

Great reminder! I bought some mats for my Audi S5 last year and they were amazing all winter long!
Trading in the S5 for my 2021 Long Range and need mats! I will ask them for my coupon code!

Also, just a FYI.... keep an eye out at Costco, they sell TuxMat under the name Phantom Custom. ($199) As of posting this they only sell for S and X
but perhaps they will add the 3?

Thanks. Checked out Costco. But your right its only S and X.

Hopefully they add the 3 otherwise ill just order from TuxMat

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum but looking to purchase a tuxmat interior front + rear set and was hoping to get a referall code from someone. Please pm me accordingly if you have an unused + activated code as I am looking to place an order as soon as possible.