Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmat Coupon Code Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just made a purchase and can share my code, if anyone needs one, just PM me.

The below is what they emailed me earlier when I was checking with them on their current promotions.

===

We offer the following coupon codes when purchasing TuxMat from our website:

Get $10 discount when referred by a friend or family member who has previously purchased Tuxmats
Get $20 instant rebate for purchasing 2 full sets, using coupon code TUXMAT20 during checkout.
Get $50 instant rebate for purchasing 3 full sets, use coupon TUXMAT50 during checkout.

About our referral program:
The TuxMat Referral Program is an opportunity for existing customers to share their order number with a friend or family member so that they can use it as a coupon code to save $10.00 off their order. This is one-time use coupon code that can be entered at checkout.
In addition you the customer would receive a $10 Amazon gift card for helping us to get the word about The Ultimate Car Mats.
===

I also asked if discount codes can be stacked, but they said regrettably combining the codes does not work. Basically, only one code per order.

Anyone in Vancouver area want to get together to order 2or 3 sets?

I just made a purchase and can share my code, if anyone needs one, just PM me.

The below is what they emailed me earlier when I was checking with them on their current promotions.

===

We offer the following coupon codes when purchasing TuxMat from our website:

Get $10 discount when referred by a friend or family member who has previously purchased Tuxmats
Get $20 instant rebate for purchasing 2 full sets, using coupon code TUXMAT20 during checkout.
Get $50 instant rebate for purchasing 3 full sets, use coupon TUXMAT50 during checkout.

About our referral program:
The TuxMat Referral Program is an opportunity for existing customers to share their order number with a friend or family member so that they can use it as a coupon code to save $10.00 off their order. This is one-time use coupon code that can be entered at checkout.
In addition you the customer would receive a $10 Amazon gift card for helping us to get the word about The Ultimate Car Mats.
===

I also asked if discount codes can be stacked, but they said regrettably combining the codes does not work. Basically, only one code per order.

Anyone in Vancouver area want to get together to order 2or 3 sets?
You don't really save more that way, because if two people get together to order 2 sets for example, they will split the $20 off rebate and get $10 each. This is basically the same if you just ask someone here for their order number to order your set, which will give you $10 off. You can then use your order number for another set and get again $10 off plus $10 amazon card. Or share here your order number for someone else to use and you still get $10 amazon card. So two people would save more on individual orders instead of group buy as they will each share their order code for the amazon gift card each.

The $50 off works the same way -- you get a referral for $10 off your first set, then self-refer your second set for another $10 off and $10 amazon, then again self-refer for the third set for another $10 off and another $10 amazon. Comes to a total of $50 in savings for three sets on separate orders. Create three accounts if self-referral would not work (not sure if their web site may only accept referral code on your first order). They accept however referring family members.

P.S. I gave my order number to someone here who PM'ed me, but haven't received the amazon card yet, either the person didn't place his order yet or it takes some time for the gift card to arrive. I will check with the gentlemen whose referral gave me the ten off on my order and see how long it took for them to receive their amazon card.