Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twice window has not lowered when opening.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had the car 4 days and twice now the window did not drop properly when opening from the outside. Once on the passenger door and once once on the back passenger door. Both times the car had been sitting a few hours and I just pulled the handle and then closed it a few seconds later. It smashed into the chrome, leaving a mark. I had to manually lower it and then close the door. Am I doing something wrong? I am on 24.8.

It is not enough to bring to the service center now. But later I may and ask for a chrome replacement.

I've had the car 4 days and twice now the window did not drop properly when opening from the outside. Once on the passenger door and once once on the back passenger door. Both times the car had been sitting a few hours and I just pulled the handle and then closed it a few seconds later. It smashed into the chrome, leaving a mark. I had to manually lower it and then close the door. Am I doing something wrong? I am on 24.8.

It is not enough to bring to the service center now. But later I may and ask for a chrome replacement.
Any solution on this? My rear passenger has started to intermittently not drop the window when opening from the outside. Can't pinpoint an exact case scenario to reproduce, seems totally random right now.