Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twins out of town

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kendallpb

Model S: P 8061
Oct 29, 2010
MD, USA
Too weird. I'm in Raleigh, charging at a free charger next to an REI on an outdoor mall. I go back to my car and there's another brown Tesla there. Okay . . . I try to open the first, with MD plates, forgetting I was in the other spot. Wait, two with Maryland plates? I check. Yup. And the plate numbers are 4 digits off!

Woah. Freaky. A couple of people wandered by--neither the owner--and commented on this. (One turned into a bit of Tesla time.)

Anyway if you're out there, near-twin-with-leather-seats . . . H! :cool:

Ha!! And because you guys weren't here, my brown was relegated to a regular spot. I'm the only local brown, I think!

Heh, sorry. ;-) Well, not really (I presume/hope you weren't desperate for a charge). Your car's more similar to the one I saw, since you both have tan leather. I wish I'd seen yours, too; it would've been funny to see all three browns (not the most common color).

Too weird. I'm in Raleigh, charging at a free charger next to an REI on an outdoor mall. I go back to my car and there's another brown Tesla there. Okay . . . I try to open the first, with MD plates, forgetting I was in the other spot. Wait, two with Maryland plates? I check. Yup. And the plate numbers are 4 digits off!

Woah. Freaky. A couple of people wandered by--neither the owner--and commented on this. (One turned into a bit of Tesla time.)

Anyway if you're out there, near-twin-with-leather-seats . . . H! :cool:

No pictures???

No pictures???

Gah, sorry! I know, I know...pix or it didn't happen! I forgot to e-mail them to myself off my phone and post. Here ya go! I've blanked out all but the last digit--just trust me, the rest of the plate sequence was the same. Mine's on the right in the first pic (textile seats); the near-doppelgänger on the left in the first pic has tan leather. My other half commented that both cars needed a wash. ;-)

twins1.jpg

twins2.jpg

Last edited: