Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone figure out how to login to Twitch?
Am I just missing an obvious login button?

I've tried going to the webpage from the browser but it just launched the Twitch app. Tired if watching ads on streams I'm paying a subscription to.

Reactions: MrCaturday
I have found a work around.

(1) from the tesla web browser goto to twitch.tv/login (suugest saving this as a favourites)
(2) put in your twitch id and password
(3) this then takes you into twitch (full screen) with your saved streamers

The saved creditional (id & pw) don't appear to work when accessing twitch via the entertainment section. I can only access saved twitch creditionals via the browser.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: GeezerSquid

(1) from the tesla web browser goto to twitch.tv/login (suugest saving this as a favourites)

The saved creditional (id & pw) don't appear to work when accessing twitch via the entertainment section. I can only access saved twitch creditionals via the browser.

Hope that helps.
I appreciate this tip immensely. The only hitch is that the browser instantly launches the app when I enter the URL, so I can't save it to my favorites. Opening the app directly doesn't load my login, so I have to go through the browser every launch. On the plus side, the login credentials are good for 30 days, so I don't have to put the username/password in every time.

Hope that helps.
This worked for me but I'd like to listen to it while I drive. It would work if I could login to twitch in the back seat display but that one doesn't seem to have a browser to use this workaround.

Any ideas how to get the back seat video display to either sync with the front display and allow its twitch login info or allow a login of its own?