Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Goodyear 19" tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My rear tires were worn down so I got a set of 4 Michelins. I now have my front Goodyears available, in great condition. They have 8/32 of tread left (double-checked with the SC here in Dania Beach).
I'm not sure what's fair to ask for them. Based on what I've seen on Ebay, it seems like in this condition they go for less than $150 a piece, and maybe a discount for the pair. I'm seeking either an interested buyer for one or both, or just some advice about how to go about selling them to subsidize the extra two Michelins I bought.

Don't forget to post in this thread:

19 Tire Wear (informal) Survey

My rear tires were worn down so I got a set of 4 Michelins. I now have my front Goodyears available, in great condition. They have 8/32 of tread left (double-checked with the SC here in Dania Beach).
I'm not sure what's fair to ask for them. Based on what I've seen on Ebay, it seems like in this condition they go for less than $150 a piece, and maybe a discount for the pair. I'm seeking either an interested buyer for one or both, or just some advice about how to go about selling them to subsidize the extra two Michelins I bought.