Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TX owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Austin and have heard that there are a few in town, though I've not seen them. Anyone else in TX care to share experiences travelling this great (HUGE) state?

I'm in San Antonio and waiting for a Model S but there are a few people in Austin that have Roadsters and share a Yahoo (I think) user group that you can look into.

I'm in Austin and have heard that there are a few in town, though I've not seen them. Anyone else in TX care to share experiences travelling this great (HUGE) state?
If you own a Roadster or have reserved a model S, you can check out the owner's only board on TM's website, under the "other" location of the "interested in knowing other owners" section. There is a separate thread for Austin (at least five Roadsters) and San Antonio (at least one Roadster and two model S).

Greetings,
David

I'm in Houston and have heard that there is at least one other Roadster in town.

It would be nice if you could persuade Tesla to open a service (or service and sales) location in or near Texas. It is about 1100 miles to the closest store. There may be a legal barrier to opening a company-owned sales location in Texas, but a service location might be easier.

Alternate sales locations might be Baton Rouge or Texarkana, AR.