Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Existing tesla inventory VERY low?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently.. MX NEW inventory in UK as per title of this thread..

EV-CPO: has 10 (and screen shot to show)
View attachment 505024

teslastats have 44 of which most seem to be sold when clicking on the link)
teslacpo don’t cover uk
tesla-info: has 17
teslascout: has none
teslainventory : has none
tezz.la: don’t cover the uk

Make your own mind up how relevant that list is and who offers the best results.

Its why I said there were only two shows in town above.

I'll continue to use both but I won't be paying especially as Tesla-info found model 3 new inventory in the UK first which I know loads of people benefitted from (check out the UK area on here) before Tesla provided the top level listing on the website.

Not sure what to tell you George.. EV-CPO shows 13 right now which is the exact same as the number listed on Tesla.com for the UK.

upload_2020-1-28_8-33-13.png

Last edited:
Upon further investigation, it appears that several UK cars were marked as sold (removed from being listed for sale), but then later posted back for sale (the individual car page) but not the on the listings pages on the the Tesla.com website. This is what EV-cpo used to classify as "hidden" cars (this is different from including cars that are in production or shipping that have never been listed for sale on Tesla.com as other sites may do). I have a process that looks back at a these "sold" cars to see if they become available again, which only runs once per day to limit the hits and traffic on Tesla's website. It just ran now, and it found 5 such new MX cars in the UK, so they are now listed again on EV-CPO, now showing 18 new MX cars in the UK.

upload_2020-1-28_8-40-46.png