Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

existing inventory Tesla on discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they dropped pricing for existing inventory... probably not selling as many new cars or new orders anymore...

anyone looking for a quick deal can jump on this opportunity.... if you happen to be having discount from cancelled model S/X then get even better price.

PS: no affiliation with Tesla... I actually don't like them for making poor quality cars (car body), but like them to get FSD much bearable now... just another frustrated yet partly satisfied Tesla user.

End of Quarter incentives, trying to hit sales targets. One tiny aspect of the Americanisation of the NZ auto industry that I don't mind.

Unlikely that Tesla hits the same sales numbers in NZ this year that it did last year, no backlog, reducing incentives from Govt, I don't think the model 3 face lift (if it even comes to market this year) is going to generate the same impetus as the Y did.

Reactions: Audietron
End of Quarter incentives, trying to hit sales targets. One tiny aspect of the Americanisation of the NZ auto industry that I don't mind.

Unlikely that Tesla hits the same sales numbers in NZ this year that it did last year, no backlog, reducing incentives from Govt, I don't think the model 3 face lift (if it even comes to market this year) is going to generate the same impetus as the Y did.
You are absolutely right.

Off the topic, but, Hopefully they will produce Cybertruck with changeable steering position... LHD/RHD... that would be ground breaking and they will be able to give much better price and availability for them.... not to mention, larger market share - easily... If they get 4WD, Quality, Reliability, and range right.

You are absolutely right.

Off the topic, but, Hopefully they will produce Cybertruck with changeable steering position... LHD/RHD... that would be ground breaking and they will be able to give much better price and availability for them.... not to mention, larger market share - easily... If they get 4WD, Quality, Reliability, and range right.
The extra cost of the hardware would out weigh the benefit of making it dual steering I would say.