Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few items I never got around to fitting on my 2019 Model 3 before swapping for 2021. Willing to sell as a bundle or individual. Prices delivered via PayPal or BCAS.
Located North-East

NikolaPro Model 3 Satin Black Pillar delete Wrap -£40
Unused and still sealed, no heat gun. Now have black car. Tesla Model 3 Pillar Delete | Nikola Pro

NikolaPro Model 3 Chrome Delete in Satin Black -£45
One full set. Other half used prior to car swap. No heat gun.

EV Wraps Model 3 Aero Wheel wraps in Satin Black -£40
Fits preface. Example picture attached.
View attachment 626022

Jeda 15W Qi Wireless charger V2 and spacer -£40
Boxed. Slight used condition. Works flawlessly. Horizontal and Portrait. USB wires included. Spacer incase wired option at same time as wireless.
View attachment 626018 View attachment 626019

Jeda USB-A hub (with 128 GB Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive 3.0) -£40
Boxed. Immaculate condition. Three USB-A, two USB-C. Magnetic sticker included should wish to swap to SSD etc. 128 GB Sandisk iXpand for viewing Sentry footage on iOS should it be required. Formatted and ready for use.
View attachment 626016 View attachment 626020 View attachment 626017

Just sent you a private message :)

A few items I never got around to fitting on my 2019 Model 3 before swapping for 2021. Willing to sell as a bundle or individual. Prices delivered via PayPal or BCAS.
Located North-East

Unused and still sealed, no heat gun. Now have black car. Tesla Model 3 Pillar Delete | Nikola Pro

View attachment 626022

Boxed. Slight used condition. Works flawlessly. Horizontal and Portrait. USB wires included. Spacer incase wired option at same time as wireless.

Jeda USB-A hub (with 128 GB Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive 3.0) -£40
Boxed. Immaculate condition. Three USB-A, two USB-C. Magnetic sticker included should wish to swap to SSD etc. 128 GB Sandisk iXpand for viewing Sentry footage on iOS should it be required. Formatted and ready for use.
Hub sold!

Located North-East

View attachment 626022

Jeda USB-A hub (with 128 GB Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive 3.0) -£40 [sold]
Chrome delete and pillar delete sold

Still have Aero wraps and Wireless charger

I have a 2021 model 3 standards range that I ordered with the sports wheels. When I ordered the car the design was different (2020 model). So was surprised when I saw the new design of the wheels. I asked Tesla if I could swap them as they were different to the ones I ordered but they said no (I’d have to pay). Basically I’ve given up. So...... if anyone has a 2021 m3 with Aeros I’d be happy to do a straight swap. They haven’t done many miles.

Recently got the Brodit iPhone MagSafer mount for my M3P.

Works well but there is slight movement on the phone when driving so it's a bit annoying to me lol, but might not be to others.

Decided to go for a QuadLock one instead so looking to sell this on.

Will sell the lot for £25 (plus p&p) or local collection in Warrington area.

Cheers
Adam

IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0276.jpeg

I have a 2021 model 3 standards range that I ordered with the sports wheels. When I ordered the car the design was different (2020 model). So was surprised when I saw the new design of the wheels. I asked Tesla if I could swap them as they were different to the ones I ordered but they said no (I’d have to pay). Basically I’ve given up. So...... if anyone has a 2021 m3 with Aeros I’d be happy to do a straight swap. They haven’t done many miles.
I've sent you a private message mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.