Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She likes the buttons but finds the Knob complicated to use.
I don't find it complicated. My problem with it is that it's just not proving very useful. I'd hoped it would add improved access to features that are hard to get to on the main UI. But about the only thing I'm finding I actually use is the fan control. I'd hoped for a better UI to the lights (esp fog lights and access to auto headlights and main beam), but there is no ability to control the lights from the knob.

I'll give it a bit longer for upgrades, but right now it's more "pointless gimmick" rather than "useful accessory".

I don't find it complicated. My problem with it is that it's just not proving very useful. I'd hoped it would add improved access to features that are hard to get to on the main UI. But about the only thing I'm finding I actually use is the fan control. I'd hoped for a better UI to the lights (esp fog lights and access to auto headlights and main beam), but there is no ability to control the lights from the knob.

I'll give it a bit longer for upgrades, but right now it's more "pointless gimmick" rather than "useful accessory".
Do you have any of the buttons? They can be very useful.