TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

UK Model 3 - Info

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Molehill_Mike, Feb 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Molehill_Mike

Molehill_Mike New Member

Hi,

Joined the forum today to keep an eye on UK Model 3 information (Newbie - Registered as interested in the Tesla 3). If you know of any please post it here, but I'll go on the hunt too :)

I say this, as I assume most of the threads in this section are US based? I am guessing spec and price will be different for us in the UK...

2. JER

JER Member

Elon recently confirmed Model 3 will be "under £30k" before incentives in the UK.

If prior launches are any indication, UK Model 3 will have very similar specification to the US variant but will ship significantly later; sourcing parts for right hand drive models always seems to be a problem for Tesla. We might miss out on the grant. :(

3. Molehill_Mike

Molehill_Mike New Member

That's what I'm hoping for. With the extension to the end of 2017, I would hope it's possible we'll be lucky :)