Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Price Increase in April?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to Tesla, based in the UK and have just been for a test drive today. The staff asked me what my thoughts were on purchasing etc; they pointed out the offer of 3000 supercharger miles if I purchase and collect before April 1st. They also said the price decrease is going after the end of March.

I could meet this deadline at a push, but it would be challenging, and I prefer more time. I am okay with missing out on the free miles, but has anyone heard that the prices would go up from April? I also called them back to clarify the price increase, and this staff member said, "as far as I am aware, they will go up," but he didn't seem that convincing. Is this a tactic to push the end of quarter sales?

Has anyone else seen this before or heard about price increases post March in the UK or US?

At Tesla, nobody at the retail level knows for sure what future pricing may be.

It is not unusual for Tesla to offer inducements at the End Of Quarter. Possible that vehicle pricing may adjust after they make their numbers.

The price you will pay is the posted price the moment you hit the BUY button. If it goes up, you get your original price. If it goes down, sometimes Tesla will adjust to the new lower pricing.

You can never get yesterdays pricing.