Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UMC: 16A Blue caravan plug?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Dad recently took delivery of a new Model X, but all his UMC came with was the standard NZ/Aus 10A and unusual 15A plug adapters. I was under the impression that Tesla provided a UMC plug for 16A caravan (IEC 60309) sockets with New Zealand deliveries.

Did anyone get a 16A plug recently, or have any luck getting one from Tesla? Thanks.

Mine came the same with the HPWC and UMC with the two adapters but no blue caravan plug. I think I read somewhere that Australian deliveries came with it but they took it out of NZ cars. Not sure why, but if that’s true then Tesla NZ should have some.

Mine came the same with the HPWC and UMC with the two adapters but no blue caravan plug. I think I read somewhere that Australian deliveries came with it but they took it out of NZ cars. Not sure why, but if that’s true then Tesla NZ should have some.

Tesla Auckland did say I would get the blue cable free but never happened even though my wife herd the rep as well. I didn't pursued it I just purchased the blue cable.