Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to log in to the account on the website and app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a 3 LR model on February 21st and since then I cannot log into the app and the site, the login fails on the site showing an error (Failed getting account details. Txld: 9c7c9550-2695-42f1-b37d-bb020abaa710 ), assistance and sales do not solve this problem, who knows how to solve it
E374C679-9175-4332-945C-866A4973177B.png

You dont say what troubleshooting you have already done.....

I am ignoring the phone app for a minute...

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies in your current browser on your computer?
Have you tried a different browser entirely (download one you dont normally use?
Have you tried a different computer entirely?

Upvote 0
I've tried changing browsers, using a computer, and like you said clean my cache and cookies.I created a new account and it works fine
then there is zero anyone here can do to help you (you likely already know that). If creating a new account works fine on the same computer, the issue is with your actual tesla account and no one can do anything with that other than tesla.

Upvote 0
I have exactly the same problem when I connect from iphone 12 (no error message but it turns indefinitly) or from my browser : Failed getting account details. txId: f32e08a3-0850-4abf-8d1a-82b9645d03b8

I can't create a new account as it says that my email address is already linked with an other account, and I can't delete the account as I can't see the required menu item when I connect from my iphone (my my browser, I have no menu, only the error message)

Upvote 0