Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to reregister my Tesla Leased car- Tesla Finance has no human picking up the call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a serious issue-- i moved with my Tesla 3 from FL to TN-- and as it is leased-- they have to do teh reregistration.. it has taken 5 months and i still do not have my tags and plates. Tesla finance has stop responding to emails and basically they said a month ago its at the TN DMV_ TN DMV wants the fed ex number to track all the information and for a month- no response to emails or phone calls.

My registration on my FL plate was cancelled in Oct but my stickers on the plate good through FEB so a copy can easily see registration has expired..

I need anyone who can give me a direct number to a himan being in leasing or a maanger anywhere in Tesla customer service-844 837 5285 for tesla finance- no human being option. Thanks so much!!

I have a serious issue-- i moved with my Tesla 3 from FL to TN-- and as it is leased-- they have to do teh reregistration.. it has taken 5 months and i still do not have my tags and plates. Tesla finance has stop responding to emails and basically they said a month ago its at the TN DMV_ TN DMV wants the fed ex number to track all the information and for a month- no response to emails or phone calls.

My registration on my FL plate was cancelled in Oct but my stickers on the plate good through FEB so a copy can easily see registration has expired..

I need anyone who can give me a direct number to a himan being in leasing or a maanger anywhere in Tesla customer service-844 837 5285 for tesla finance- no human being option. Thanks so much!!
Customer Support

Have you also tried chat support? Just go through the various options until you find the ones that allows you to chat with someone. I used it for general Tesla things however, I'm not sure if they handle finance issues.