Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to use 12V Tesla Tire Repair compressor with USB connected TapTes Dual Qi wireless charger

Wennfred

Supporting Member
Apr 4, 2019
San Diego
Wouldn’t hurt to try this, I’ve replaced my 12v battery with the Ohmmu so it’s an easy process to get too.

“The ultimate fuse reset, according to a Tesla Tech, is to disconnect the 12v battery for a few seconds.”

This is not very convenient, and so far it's not been necessary for anyone to do that (that we know of).

The Model 3 "Fuses"

Briar_Reed

Aug 12, 2019
Monterey Bay Area
[QUOTE="N54TT, post: 4218976, member: 83253"Tesla wireless charger was plugged into the front usb’s with one of the usb’s on a splitter for my dash cam drive. It would have sucked if it had blown the fuse-less circuit.[/QUOTE]

Any chance you can share the s/w version you were using when this happened?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC