Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unique yoke, Carbontastic Jet Pilot, and other custom steering devices for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In attempts to make my Model 3 distinctive, I’ve acquired a number of steering wheels and yokes since I bought the car in 2018. As I’ve now settled on a yoke as my steering device of choice, why not make available the other steering devices to other Model 3 owners who may want to customize their Teslas?

Three steering devices are available.

• A distinctive yoke with black perforated leather sides and carbon fiber bottom

IMG_0123 2.jpeg

This yoke is made in Taiwan, has never been installed, and was shipped to me only a week ago, when I had already installed another yoke on my Model 3. As I now have no need for the 2nd yoke, I decided to make it available to another owner. I paid nearly $1,200 for the yoke, but it’s available for only $850. That’s a real value, as most yokes cost over $1,200.

68769CC9-7FE8-4326-9617-61F7061BBBC8_1_201_a.jpeg

• Carbontastic steering wheel with cut out top, red alcantara sides, gloss carbon fiber bottom, and gloss carbon fiber caps

Carbontastic calls this a jet pilot steering wheel. I had this on my car for about two years and replaced it with the yoke. The Carbontastic current price is nearly $1,600. My price is $800.00, which includes the cover.

IMG_0138 3.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0471.jpeg

• Custom made wheel with vinyl wood top, red and tan leather all the way around the rest.

I had this wheel custom made in Texas by Craft Customs. It cost $1,200 but it’s available for $500.00

IMG_0131 2.jpeg

DSC_8305.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg
Happy to answer any and all questions about these devices.

Attachments

• 197E5DB7-DFC1-4DDA-A53B-6092452174DC_1_201_a.jpeg
    197E5DB7-DFC1-4DDA-A53B-6092452174DC_1_201_a.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 63
In attempts to make my Model 3 distinctive, I’ve acquired a number of steering wheels and yokes since I bought the car in 2018. As I’ve now settled on a yoke as my steering device of choice, why not make available the other steering devices to other Model 3 owners who may want to customize their Teslas?

Three steering devices are available.

• A distinctive yoke with black perforated leather sides and carbon fiber bottom

View attachment 720201

This yoke is made in Taiwan, has never been installed, and was shipped to me only a week ago, when I had already installed another yoke on my Model 3. As I now have no need for the 2nd yoke, I decided to make it available to another owner. I paid nearly $1,200 for the yoke, but it’s available for only $850. That’s a real value, as most yokes cost over $1,200.

View attachment 720202
  • Carbontastic steering wheel with cut out top, red alcantara sides, gloss carbon fiber bottom, and gloss carbon fiber caps

Carbontastic calls this a jet pilot steering wheel. I had this on my car for about two years and replaced it with the yoke. The Carbontastic current price is nearly $1,600. My price is $800.00, which includes the cover.

View attachment 720203

View attachment 720206

View attachment 720207

• Custom made wheel with vinyl wood top, red and tan leather all the way around the rest.

I had this wheel custom made in Texas by Craft Customs. It cost $1,200 but it’s available for $500.00

View attachment 720210
Happy to answer any and all questions about these devices.

are you wearing tesla shoes

are you wearing tesla shoes
can't really see his shoes but made me think of this:

can't really see his shoes but made me think of this:
( I think he’s making a subtle stab at over accessorizing )