Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unknown Error Code - Please Help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Would anyone be able to help me identify what the error code is in this picture? I am not able to view the vehicle in person. I believe the bottom part says "Speed Limited," but I can't identify what the top says, nor do I know what that message means. Thank you for your help!
resizer

That is not a 'real' model 3 error message - they don't look anything like that.

As far as I can see, the image shows an overlay, on top of a screen image of an M3 (note all the watermarks '000-27008150...'). So the message is related to whoever generated that screen.

Closest I can think of is that Tesla have a 'demo' mode that limits top speed to 85 or so (for test drives and loaners) - maybe it is referring to that?

That is not a 'real' model 3 error message - they don't look anything like that.

As far as I can see, the image shows an overlay, on top of a screen image of an M3 (note all the watermarks '000-27008150...'). So the message is related to whoever generated that screen.

Closest I can think of is that Tesla have a 'demo' mode that limits top speed to 85 or so (for test drives and loaners) - maybe it is referring to that?
I appreciate the response. I think it a real message because it is similar to the Tesla Factory Mode screen overlay and it is not on any of the other pictures. Also, it looks like the orientation is incorrect in relation to the overlay. Not sure what it is...