Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

unlocking charge port for multiple cars on a wall charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I have tesla visitors to my house, I run into having to find a way to unlock the guest car currently connected to the wall charger in order move the charge cable back my car. Is there a way to disconnect the first car from wall charger without hunting down the owner? I can see tesla insuring that no one can unplug your car while you are a way, but for my home use it has proven inconvenient on a few occasions.

• Funny
Reactions: alexgr
When I have tesla visitors to my house, I run into having to find a way to unlock the guest car currently connected to the wall charger in order move the charge cable back my car. Is there a way to disconnect the first car from wall charger without hunting down the owner? I can see tesla insuring that no one can unplug your car while you are a way, but for my home use it has proven inconvenient on a few occasions.
I suggest you charge your visitors a Tesla idle charger parking rate. And then get another charger for yourself using the fees you charged the visitors.

• Funny
Reactions: gtae07 and Gwelo