Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance Refresh Bumper (Nose Cone to Non Nose Cone)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So as the title says, I have purchased the above front bar upgrade. I have also dropped my car at the body shop to get this installed.

The only reason I did this was due to the fact that I had a 1cm scratch on the middle of the front bar, caused by a tenant from one of my rentals reversing into me. The insurance company paid me out, and i organised the bar myself.

Fingers crossed it turns out as good as I am hoping!

Has anyone else bought and fitted this bar?

Bought it from Unplugged Australia (Dave - Awesome Bloke).

Kit was on special when i bought it, but retail is around $3500.
Install cost was $800ish.

I also bought the Carbon Fiber Rear spoiler at the same time

L

Looks quite good actually. Does it deal with the jump starter terminals located behind the black plastic element that pops out with a whack on top?

Yes, there is a way of accessing this supposedly (was informed of this by Dave). I haven't received the car yet, but once i do, i will be more than happy to write something up for you guys.

The amazing thing is that it supposedly uses the same factory bolt positions and plastics etc. So, if i ever decide to go back to stock, its simple as popping the new one off, and putting the old one back on.

Just a little update. We had a few fitment issues at the moment. a combination of a bit of damage from shipping, and not having the best weather down here has helped. I have take some photo's which i will upload. But the bar will need to go back to get realigned properly, which i am hoping to get done this week. Will keep you guys in the loop.

Also, the Carbon Fibre rear spoiler looks really nice :), so very happy with that.

20190515_142026.jpg
20181115_170041.jpg

Attachments

• 20190426_070749.jpg
    20190426_070749.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 47