Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2022.24.6 can't reposition blind spot camera display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up a new Model S LR 8/31, built 8/26 and got the option to upgrade to 2022.24.6 from 2022.15 which I updated successfully. The blind spot display doesn't move as in the various videos by selecting and dragging. Is there something else I need to program to enable this function? I think this function applies to the Model S.

That is for the 3 and Y.

Reactions: ymc226
Reactions: DerbyDave
Just picked up a new Model S LR 8/31, built 8/26 and got the option to upgrade to 2022.24.6 from 2022.15 which I updated successfully. The blind spot display doesn't move as in the various videos by selecting and dragging. Is there something else I need to program to enable this function? I think this function applies to the Model S.
Really sucks. Refresh S/X Tesla most expensive car and get the software improvements last if they ever happen. Totally backwards from the rest of the automotive world and extremely disappointing.

After 2 years, when your new car is deemed legacy, you will find the updates to features hardly ever apply to your old car. Just enjoy what you bought. Anything more is a gift.
Problem is I bought my car for the updates that came with it. If that only lasts two years, then will dump it and move on. Especially if driver console interface is not ever made better. The media interface and limited drivers console drive me nuts. Thought Tesla was a tech company, but all they focus on is the make believe FSD. Love the car, but absolutely think the media interface and driver console is 10 years back in time or more.

And again, your most expensive cars and they are even newer should get the unique updates before your cheaper ones. So, no don’t buy into just enjoy it. 🙂

They still haven't gotten SiriusXM straightened out, and the general interface still has major issues since I bought it, not to exclude unworkable cruise control, autopilot, FSD. Keep on hoping for that next update. Tesla obviously wasn't what you expected.

They still haven't gotten SiriusXM straightened out, and the general interface still has major issues since I bought it, not to exclude unworkable cruise control, autopilot, FSD. Keep on hoping for that next update. Tesla obviously wasn't what you expected.
It was as I expected for everything else and very happy with my Model S. Just the whole media interface and driver console interface terribly disappointing. Could be the most non innovative in the marketplace and especially as a previous non Tesla user, all you hear about is their fantastic tech and constant updates.. Just a royal bummer when you drive a lot and expect a top notch, easy to use media and other interface, that make your car safer to use too.

Reactions: DerbyDave
It finally happened in the last update!