Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2022.4.5.5 now in the wild!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Standard Range Model 3 (2019). I woke up today to see the changelog of the 2022.4.5.5 update. After starting to drive, the visual graphics of the drive is not detecting anything. I used to see the lane markings but after restarting the car, the entire graphic is white, not able to see any cars or lanes (but speed limit signs are no problem). I restarted 4 times and same issue. Sent multiple bug reports. Saw a clip of all my cameras in the Tesla cars and ALL cameras are working 100% no issues, no obstructions, no artifacts. Cleaned too. No mods done to any of my car's sensors, fenders, back side, etc....

Anyone else have this issue?

You did not mention you installed the update. Did this happen after the update or by its own? Did Tesla service resolve your issue. When the 12 V battery goes flat, the screen goes blank.
Don’t check TMC often, but weirdly the car ended up completing the update. It did take nearly 2 hours to complete the install on this round. Certainly freaked me out, was only able to rest a bit easier knowing this happened in my garage and not away from home.