Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for waiting Model 3 buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! Wow things moving a lot faster for us than for the aus guys. Do you know if we pay the invoice now or before collection?
Nice to see. I haven't received an official invoice yet, but my account updated to show payment details. It mentions "Next Steps" & "Pay amount Due at Delivery" which makes me assume I pay closer to delivery. Want to hang on to my funds as long as I can.

Awesome! Wow things moving a lot faster for us than for the aus guys. Do you know if we pay the invoice now or before collection?
I received an email with the subject "Congratulations - Your Tesla Model 3 Invoice" and it contained a link to my Tesla account which had a link to the invoice. Basically you wait for the email and then it ought to ship apx a week after you pay according to the email

Chatting online with Tesla sales rep, it looks like Tesla is sending all their Shanghai deliveries to NZ at the moment, focusing on making good movement on the rebate deadline (which everyone seems to assume will extend?). Kind of makes sense that there's VINs getting assigned and traction happening. I ordered on the 15th Jan, so not hopeful of VIN assignment anytime soon, but before the end of March looks possible the way it's going!

Attachments

• tesla_Chat.jpg
    tesla_Chat.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 67
Chatting online with Tesla sales rep, it looks like Tesla is sending all their Shanghai deliveries to NZ at the moment, focusing on making good movement on the rebate deadline (which everyone seems to assume will extend?). Kind of makes sense that there's VINs getting assigned and traction happening. I ordered on the 15th Jan, so not hopeful of VIN assignment anytime soon, but before the end of March looks possible the way it's going!
is there a surcharge with paying via credit card? you gonna earn a ton of points doing that haha

Do they charge any Credit Card fees to use your AMEX to pay? I was wanting to earn points, but not worth it if there's a transaction fee.

Hi there just want to know how much is the credit card fee?