Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update for waiting Model 3 buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if we're getting VINs assigned now and payment before delivery requested on the dashboard, are we looking at having our cars in the early FEB arrival shipment or the late Feb/Early March one?

Ordered 6th December and would love if I got it Mid Feb, instead of mid March.

I currently have the make payment before delivery page on my dashboard with no public vin assigned but vin finder in source has found the vin

Does anyone know if we're getting VINs assigned now and payment before delivery requested on the dashboard, are we looking at having our cars in the early FEB arrival shipment or the late Feb/Early March one?

Ordered 6th December and would love if I got it Mid Feb, instead of mid March.

I currently have the make payment before delivery page on my dashboard with no public vin assigned but vin finder in source has found the vin
If your VIN is assigned you’ll probably get your invoice soon and then you will (probably) be contacted to tell you a date range when the car will be available.

Just received my "Get Ready For Your Tesla Model 3" email.

"You have currently been assigned a vehicle that is making its way to New Zealand, expected ETA to our Auckland Delivery Center is late February.

You will receive a notification once the invoice is available on your Tesla Account. Please do not make payment until notified to do so.

Scheduling Your Vehicle Collection

You will receive a link in the coming weeks to self-schedule your vehicle collection - this link will expire after 72 hours."

Ordered: 6 Jan
White On White RWD
Source Code Vin: 22 Jan
Current Account Status: "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery"

Fingers crossed I can get it end of FEB.

haha we all in the same boat...literally. see you all at collection :p
Me too. Think there will be a lot of us. Was stoked to hear we get the upgraded processor and li-ion battery instead of lead acid. Banking literally on the clean car discount.

Anyone have any recommendations on the following:
Paint Protection Film
Ceramic Coatings
Tinting
Insurance