Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: I downloaded it & it got stuck mid-download, so I did a soft-reboot & when I restarted update was gone :-(. Contacted Service Center about it & they recent me 2021.12.25.7, which I'm already on... Told me I'd have to wait until they send again. No clue what happened. I was connected to my mobile hotspot.

Update: I downloaded it & it got stuck mid-download, so I did a soft-reboot & when I restarted update was gone :-(. Contacted Service Center about it & they recent me 2021.12.25.7, which I'm already on... Told me I'd have to wait until they send again. No clue what happened. I was connected to my mobile hotspot.
Interesting - wonder if it till check-in tonight if it is connected to wifi/charging?

Just got 2021.24.4

Smooth install and reboot. No hanging or fails.

Release notes popped up, as usual, after restart

Got (nearly) all the updates: (D+, Car Wah, Mirror Dim, Dashcam, Range Display, WiFi in Drive, New Languages) expected.

Only thing missing is no updates to Cabin Camera. I'm hearing that's maybe non-radar equipped models until radar converts to Vision build.

2020 Radar FSD Model

Just got 2021.24.4

Smooth install and reboot. No hanging or fails.

Release notes popped up, as usual, after restart

Got (nearly) all the updates: (D+, Car Wah, Mirror Dim, Dashcam, Range Display, WiFi in Drive, New Languages) expected.

Only thing missing is no updates to Cabin Camera. I'm hearing that's maybe non-radar equipped models until radar converts to Vision build.

2020 Radar FSD Model
And the enhanced AutoPark is TBD for us MY owners, only for Model S+ at this time. Something to look forward to...