Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrades to the OG Roadster Post Yours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure. I reverted back to the original instrument cluster and took out the sound for now. I want to find some better speakers. Its not much but its all cool. I went with a carbon fiber top on the original instrument panel from the elise shop. I was thinking of doing the whole dash and front air conditioning and airbag cover with the carbon fiber at some point. it would fit right in. Where in SD you live?

Only thing i did notice is that the covers that protect the battery are not put back on, but they have no connections. Could it be the transmission control module fuse or maybe it just has some sensor that detects the battery panels are off?

Only thing i did notice is that the covers that protect the battery are not put back on, but they have no connections. Could it be the transmission control module fuse or maybe it just has some sensor that detects the battery panels are off?
On the 2.X PEM at least the high voltage access door has a mice switch that will throw an error and not go into drive if the cover is off

• Informative
Reactions: Roadster
Here's mine with the following mods...

- Lotus Exige hard top with roof scoop
- 17x8 rear wheel with 245/40-17 tire and custom center caps
- Rear wheels on front with 205/40-17 tires and custom center caps
- 8mm spacer on front with longer lug bolts
- Rear brake rotors on front
- Painted front brake caliper
- Carbotech AX6 pads all around
- Soundstream single DIN headunit with DVD player
- Plasti-dip front (rear) wheels, soon to be painted gloss black to match rears.
- Adjusted license plate
P3290006.JPG
P3290007.JPG
P3290009.JPG
P3290010.JPG