Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrading HiFi sound package to a CPO purchased without it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, did some light digging around on here and was unable to find a clear answer on if you can have the HiFi sound system installed on a CPO purchased without it already installed. Seems like this would be an easy thing they could do, right? If so, i’m Curious as to if anyone’s done this or what the cost associated would be. I drove a model S with and without the HiFi sound and it’s a noticeable difference that’d i’d Be happy to have installed after i purchased the car if i could.

This is not something the service center is going to do for you. Cars with the base radio don't have a seperate amplifier, cars with the upgraded sound package do. Consequently all of the speaker wiring is different.

I know there were shops that offered sound upgrades to the S, I'd look into those.

-J

Hey guys, did some light digging around on here and was unable to find a clear answer on if you can have the HiFi sound system installed on a CPO purchased without it already installed. Seems like this would be an easy thing they could do, right? If so, i’m Curious as to if anyone’s done this or what the cost associated would be. I drove a model S with and without the HiFi sound and it’s a noticeable difference that’d i’d Be happy to have installed after i purchased the car if i could.
You might want to talk to Cliff at Reus Audio, I had my Model S upgraded by them.

Reactions: TapHabit