Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Urban Jungle satin wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That looks very nice. Charming.

But I must admit. When I saw this thread, I was expecting to see a wrap with traffic cones, street lights, concrete barricades, and a couple of skateboarders in the background. Sitting still on the street it literally would disappear into the city noise.

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
Looks awesome! I am a little partial to Urban Jungle myself :p

IMG_1251.jpeg

Wrap the aero covers too, and do a chrome delete. I like it.
I will eventually get new wheels. I cannot decide if I want to keep the chrome and get silver wheels, or wrap the chrome and get some other color wheel. So for now I'm rockin' the aeros. The guy that did the wrap is hesitant to wrap the chrome and I have no place to do it myself (we live in a high rise building). I'm going to send him video of the DIY chrome wrap installs to see if he is interested in trying to do it. That will probably decide my wheel color for me right there...

Another complication is that I don't think I will be lowering the car. There are too many speed bumps I have to deal with on the daily. Nice rims and stock ride height rarely go well together. So I'll be taking this decision slowly.