Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is one of the best Chinese fakes I have seen looks really good unless someone knew what the factory one had hardware wise this could easily pass off ...good find !

I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturer of that console used to make the OEM console for Tesla and decided to just keep making them, but a bit cheaper, after Tesla stopped selling them... Because with the exception of the stitching, it is indistinguishable from the OEM console.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Never thought of that ...surprised no one found these earlier ...I sold my OEM Gen 1 on eBay for $800 ...folks still bid those up like crazy ...stitching to me is minor more the form factor fits perfect

T
Yeah, I only mentioned it because it is the only thing that lets you know it's not an OEM console. I don't notice it anymore and nobody that has ridden in the car has ever noticed it.
But if it really bothers you, the leather pieces are removable, so you could have it reupholstered very easily...

I like it, looks and functions like the oem console. I'm not a fan of the other consoles.

Thanks. Wish they made it in other colors. I have Obeche Wood Trim, which is why the Evannex looks really nice. They stopped making it now, so I bet I can sell mine for a decent amount.

I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturer of that console used to make the OEM console for Tesla and decided to just keep making them, but a bit cheaper, after Tesla stopped selling them... Because with the exception of the stitching, it is indistinguishable from the OEM console.

Well, I bought it based on your feedback! Just a word of caution to anyone that shipping is anywhere from $50-100 depending on speed. It came out to $608 after shipping to New York. Still half the price of Tesla's console. How fast did you get it? It says 7-9 days, so I am expecting to get it middle of the next week.

Last edited:

Also, do you think either of these Qi wireless charging - storage cubby shelves will work? Evannex states it has to be 2016 or later, and I think the one here is the older style. RPM has one also but doesn't state:

https://www.rpmtesla.com/product-page/model-s-x-console-shelf-optional-wireless-charging
Center Console Storage Shelf with Optional Qi Wireless Charger for Tesla Model S

The one we bought from fasttech seems to have a different sliding door than the one's I am seeing, so am wondering why that is?

Last edited:
Well, I bought it based on your feedback! Just a word of caution to anyone that shipping is anywhere from $50-100 depending on speed. It came out to $608 after shipping to New York. Still half the price of Tesla's console. How fast did you get it? It says 7-9 days, so I am expecting to get it middle of the next week.

I think mine arrived in less than a week, but I live on the west coast..

Also, do you think either of these Qi wireless charging - storage cubby shelves will work? Evannex states it has to be 2016 or later, and I think the one here is the older style. RPM has one also but doesn't state:

https://www.rpmtesla.com/product-page/model-s-x-console-shelf-optional-wireless-charging
Center Console Storage Shelf with Optional Qi Wireless Charger for Tesla Model S

The one we bought from fasttech seems to have a different sliding door than the one's I am seeing, so am wondering why that is?

If it fits the factory console, it'll fit this one. However, the second link seems to be for 2016 onwards, which is the newer - built-in console. Not sure if they're different.

I think mine arrived in less than a week, but I live on the west coast..

If it fits the factory console, it'll fit this one. However, the second link seems to be for 2016 onwards, which is the newer - built-in console. Not sure if they're different.

Thanks. Evannex states below, so sounds like it's a no go for this unit. RPM doesn't specify, but their installation video shows it on a newer console as well, so I emailed them for clarification, but they say in the video all factory console units, so my guess is it will work.

I have an older Tesla Model S (took delivery before June of 2016) that didn't come with an OEM console. So I bought the EVANNEX aftermarket Center Console Insert (CCI) product — is the CCSS compatible with the CCI?

No.

Hi Subzero,

I am trading my 2013 P85 in and have a center console. Its in good shape (but not new). It is carbon fiber covered and fits perfectly in the totally flat center area. I can take some pics a little later today. If you would like it you can have it, just need to pay packaging and shipping.

Let me know if your interested. I think it paid like 300 or more for it 5 years ago.

Jason
I PM'd you yesterday - interested in your console. Thanks!

Just an FYI, if you order the knock off from fastech, after spending $71 on shipping they came back to me with this. I think this is extremely shady. Of course I paid it for DHL because I want the unit, but now I've spent over $100 in shipping which is insane.

Thanks for your order.

EMS charges on the size and weight of your parcel. They choose the bigger from the comparing of the actual weight and dimensions weight as the charging weight, while our system charges by the actual weight of the package.

As the item your ordered is with a big size, additional shipping fee is needed.

Here are some suggestions for your reference.

1. ship it via EMS, but the extra shipping fee is USD$68.

2. ship it via DHL, the extra shipping fee is USD$41. Please kindly confirm the declare value in this case.

You may need to send a manual payment via this PayPal link: Securely Send Money Online & Money Transfer with PayPal

Here is what you need to enter:

To: [email protected]
Amount: (US$41) or Amount: (US$68)

My dealings with Fasttech continue to be challenging. Not only did they ask for more shipping money after I purchased it, now the item is out of stock and won't be in stock until Tuesday. I am starting to become very suspicious with this company. There is STILL NO indication on the website that the unit is backordered until AFTER you place your order.

• Informative
Just an FYI, if you order the knock off from fastech, after spending $71 on shipping they came back to me with this. I think this is extremely shady. Of course I paid it for DHL because I want the unit, but now I've spent over $100 in shipping which is insane.

Thanks for your order.

EMS charges on the size and weight of your parcel. They choose the bigger from the comparing of the actual weight and dimensions weight as the charging weight, while our system charges by the actual weight of the package.

As the item your ordered is with a big size, additional shipping fee is needed.

Here are some suggestions for your reference.

1. ship it via EMS, but the extra shipping fee is USD$68.

2. ship it via DHL, the extra shipping fee is USD$41. Please kindly confirm the declare value in this case.

You may need to send a manual payment via this PayPal link: Securely Send Money Online & Money Transfer with PayPal

Here is what you need to enter:

To: [email protected]
Amount: (US$41) or Amount: (US$68)

They did the same on my order. I asked them to cancel the order and issue a refund and they sent it via EMS the next day - no extra charge.

Hi Subzero,

I am trading my 2013 P85 in and have a center console. Its in good shape (but not new). It is carbon fiber covered and fits perfectly in the totally flat center area. I can take some pics a little later today. If you would like it you can have it, just need to pay packaging and shipping.

Let me know if your interested. I think it paid like 300 or more for it 5 years ago.

Jason
I am if he's not

thanks