Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PB33

Apr 18, 2020
Chicago
Hi all,

New around here. I've been looking through some of the used model 3s on the tesla site and came to this. Was wondering about people's opinions. It's a M3P without the mandatory performance upgrade which would allow me to buy my own rims/accessories. Any experience buying used from tesla?
2020 Model 3 | Tesla
Also I found this when searching the VIN which shows it is a lower market value.
2020 Tesla M3 Performance in US listed at $50,200

Thanks

Hi all,

New around here. I've been looking through some of the used model 3s on the tesla site and came to this. Was wondering about people's opinions. It's a M3P without the mandatory performance upgrade which would allow me to buy my own rims/accessories. Any experience buying used from tesla?
2020 Model 3 | Tesla
Also I found this when searching the VIN which shows it is a lower market value.
2020 Tesla M3 Performance in US listed at $50,200

Thanks

Looks like a great deal. Not much miles and you can't get that Config any longer. The price is also $5k off new.

That's a stealth performance. You can't get it anymore. There is a whole thread here of people looking for them. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells quickly.

Buy it if you want to save some money. It only has 1400 miles.

Obviously I have one also.