Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used price > New

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They definitely screwed up the pricing of their used/pre-raven vehicles after the price changes. Even before they were sort of questionable relative to the cost of a new raven vehicle but now it makes 0 sense.

I also noticed they removed free supercharging from all their old legacy vehicles as well. I know they’re trying to pinch penny’s but they’re just giving private and 3rd party sellers a huge leg up in that regard.

Reactions: DanCar
2 year old car should be 20/30% less than new. That would put a 2017 100D at less than $70k.

The Model X seems to hold its value well but we also only have 1 wave of leases available from 2016 and there weren’t very many updates to the vehicle until this year.

I expect a hard reset in the used market for the X over the next year or so. Especially as you start seeing more sales on on 3rd party sites like Vroom or Carmax that are able to hold onto the unlimited supercharging that Tesla is now removing, and they also often pay more for the trade in them Tesla.