Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used winter tires in Toronto (Dec 2016)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be trading my Model S for an X in the next week or so. I thought I could use the same rims and tires but no dice.

So, I have a used set of 19-inch Model S rims with original factory Pirelli Sotto Zero winter tires. They've been used for two winters and I had them put on my car two weeks ago preparing for a 3rd season.

Tesla on Lawrence is selling this package new for $3,400 + tax. Off the top of my head, I'll put $1,500 out there and see if the marketplace (you) thinks that is fair or not.

Attached are photos of the style and tread depth.

IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG

I will be trading my Model S for an X in the next week or so. I thought I could use the same rims and tires but no dice.

So, I have a used set of 19-inch Model S rims with original factory Pirelli Sotto Zero winter tires. They've been used for two winters and I had them put on my car two weeks ago preparing for a 3rd season.

Tesla on Lawrence is selling this package new for $3,400 + tax. Off the top of my head, I'll put $1,500 out there and see if the marketplace (you) thinks that is fair or not.

Attached are photos of the style and tread depth.

View attachment 204593 View attachment 204594
Hi Chrisizzle,

Thanks for posting this.
I am in the market for winter tire and wheel package and am really interested in your set.

Are they still available? And are their any known issues with the wheels as far as you know?
I live in Richmond Hill and can come pick them up as soon as possible!

I've got a Model S 60KW on 19" All seasons at the moment.

Thanks!!
Saliday