Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V 2022.4.5.17 Any thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another thread showed release notes and said that recommends charging to 100% all the time but there was a subtle “this applies to box” at the top that shows applies for LFP cars. Makes sense but Tesla should make more obvious that is for LFP only on something this important.

I just got this update. Hopefully it will solve the annoying “tick, tick, tick” noise and music drop, when I’m in reverse.
I had this issue in january when driving from massachusetts to florida. I noticed that once i started to approach 4-500miles in one day this would start to happen and I would need to reboot the car. ( figured this out on the return trip) Over time the screen would get more and more stuck with things like navigation, skipping tracks, not displaying any cameras, not displaying lanes or other traffic on display ect. The worst was when I was about 10 miles away from a supercharger in NC on I-95N and the screen showed all of the status lights on the left hand side ( like it does when it "starts" when you first get in and hit the break pedal) and seeing the battery meter show dashes instead of a % or any miles left. After reboot once I got to the SC I didn't have any more issues until I was another 4-500 miles in.

But when backing into a supercharger, the back up cam would freeze for a moment and you hear the music go tick, tick, tick and then drop out for another moment before playing again. Usually when this would happen I would need to reboot the car to prevent the above from happening or getting worse. this was a 21M3LR with this software version 2021.44.30.7

I had this issue in january when driving from massachusetts to florida. I noticed that once i started to approach 4-500miles in one day this would start to happen and I would need to reboot the car. ( figured this out on the return trip) Over time the screen would get more and more stuck with things like navigation, skipping tracks, not displaying any cameras, not displaying lanes or other traffic on display ect. The worst was when I was about 10 miles away from a supercharger in NC on I-95N and the screen showed all of the status lights on the left hand side ( like it does when it "starts" when you first get in and hit the break pedal) and seeing the battery meter show dashes instead of a % or any miles left. After reboot once I got to the SC I didn't have any more issues until I was another 4-500 miles in.

But when backing into a supercharger, the back up cam would freeze for a moment and you hear the music go tick, tick, tick and then drop out for another moment before playing again. Usually when this would happen I would need to reboot the car to prevent the above from happening or getting worse. this was a 21M3LR with this software version 2021.44.30.7
I just noticed that mine still occurs, but not as often.