Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
W

We will get those as well but over wifi only. Maybe we can use hotspot to enable the feature while driving?

I've only used my iphone's hotspot feature to get my updates, since i'm in an apt and have no ability to catch wifi otherwise. I've never had any issues receiving the updates this way.. My car is fairly new so I tend to get updates toward the end of the excitement unfortunately, but yes, hotspot works fine

I've only used my iphone's hotspot feature to get my updates, since i'm in an apt and have no ability to catch wifi otherwise. I've never had any issues receiving the updates this way.. My car is fairly new so I tend to get updates toward the end of the excitement unfortunately, but yes, hotspot works fine

I'm on the same boat as you. I'll probably get the update at the tail end as well.

Gotta be soon. I know the keeners are on Teslafi, but, given their number count (see below), even a slob with an SR+ and no FSD or EAP like myself has got to be up pretty soon.

upload_2019-9-30_16-2-53.png

• Informative
Reactions: Cree