Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on my 2013 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No Netflix, YouTube or hulu for classic model S, only spotify. I did just go look at a 2018 P100D with V10 and it did have all the news apps which was nice but I still don't see a need to watch vidoes in my car unless I'm supercharging which is not that frequent.

• Love
Reactions: bharned3
No cool stuff for us, classic MS owners and even all the way to 2018.... your and my MCU1 won't support those things, even some cars till mid march 2018 when tesla started using MCU2s... so long story short you either upgrade MCU1 to MCU2, buy new car or just enjoy what you have :D

No cool stuff for us, classic MS owners and even all the way to 2018.... your and my MCU1 won't support those things, even some cars till mid march 2018 when tesla started using MCU2s... so long story short you either upgrade MCU1 to MCU2, buy new car or just enjoy what you have :D
Yup. The P100D I looked at yesterday had a build date of 3/18 so it just made the cut to mcu2