Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on my 2013 Model S

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
No Netflix, YouTube or hulu for classic model S, only spotify. I did just go look at a 2018 P100D with V10 and it did have all the news apps which was nice but I still don't see a need to watch vidoes in my car unless I'm supercharging which is not that frequent.

• Love
Reactions: bharned3

Loco_Nomad

Apr 5, 2019
NorCal or Bishkek
No cool stuff for us, classic MS owners and even all the way to 2018.... your and my MCU1 won't support those things, even some cars till mid march 2018 when tesla started using MCU2s... so long story short you either upgrade MCU1 to MCU2, buy new car or just enjoy what you have :D

whitex

Sep 30, 2015
Seattle area, WA
We did lose the ability to have the browser with Waze on the bottom of the screen, so that usecase is gone. How is this a feature, well, we won't be bothered that the browser only works occasionally, because we won't be using it.

Reactions: Newscutter

PWlakewood

Jan 9, 2019
US
No cool stuff for us, classic MS owners and even all the way to 2018.... your and my MCU1 won't support those things, even some cars till mid march 2018 when tesla started using MCU2s... so long story short you either upgrade MCU1 to MCU2, buy new car or just enjoy what you have :D
Yup. The P100D I looked at yesterday had a build date of 3/18 so it just made the cut to mcu2

SoCal Buzz

Early Adopter
Supporting Member
Oct 9, 2018
Orange County, CA, USA
No Netflix, YouTube or hulu for classic model S, only spotify. I did just go look at a 2018 P100D with V10 and it did have all the news apps which was nice but I still don't see a need to watch vidoes in my car unless I'm supercharging which is not that frequent.

I read that Classics also get Hungry and Lucky!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC