Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v10 - Spotify Connect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed on my phone and computer that my Model 3 is a Spotify Connect target when it's in the garage on wifi. What's the use case, if any, for this? I stumbled across this when I payed Spotify on the computer and no sound... it was sending to the car :)

I am super excited about this feature. My husband and I often play DJ for each other while sitting listening to music. Now the person in the passenger seat can pick songs and queue them up on the car stereo while on a trip.

Reactions: motocoder
Just signed up for Spotify Premium today to have it in my Model 3. I created playlists on my home computer, and they showed up fine on my iPhone. But nothing since to the Tesla. Shouldn't those tracks be everywhere?

What am I missing here? Thanks

Just signed up for Spotify Premium today to have it in my Model 3. I created playlists on my home computer, and they showed up fine on my iPhone. But nothing since to the Tesla. Shouldn't those tracks be everywhere?

What am I missing here? Thanks

I am having the same issue. Not sure how often the car is updating the Your Library section. I added a bunch of stations, but none have sync'd to the car yet. Tried a reboot as well as logging off and logging back in, no luck forcing a sync.

Left the car overnight on WiFi, no luck with my playlists updating. Logged out and back into Spotify which seemed to work this time.

Still can’t get any stations to show up. Stations seems to be in a separate app and don’t show in the main Spotify app, so maybe that is why?