Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 (2021.44.25.2) Broke Navigate on Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I finally allowed our 2016 S90D with FSD & MCU2 to connect to Wi-Fi & download V11 (2021.44.25.2). After installing it we discovered that Navigate on Autopilot is broken. It still shows as turned on in the settings, but we only get regular autopilot. It won’t suggest lane changes or complete them automatically. I tried turning it off, going for a drive, and then turning it back on. I tried a double scroll reboot. I tried turning the car off on the security screen & letting it sit more than 30 seconds before waking it back up. I tried switching driver profiles. Nothing gets Navigate on Autopilot back.
Any ideas?

You’ve likely already tried this, but if not - consider the touchscreen menu: Service -> Camera Calibration
You’ll then most efficiently complete the process on well lit, multi-lane freeway or similar.
Right now I’m parked outside a nearby Service Center to redeploy the firmware. If this doesn’t work I’ll try camera recalibrating. But I expect that to be very hard with salt covered roads. The lane lines are largely invisible right now here.

Upvote 0