Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V4 superchargers Netherlands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooh, er. We’re going to need an update to the Debretts‘ etiquette guide for that stall.😅
Are we allowed to use if we’re not towing, will tow-ers get precedent if theres queues?
This is more fraught that women using the gents toilets, or vans parking in Parent and Child spaces!
Fastned (amongst others) do them on the continent and the odd one here, like the one up the road in Martlesham...wasnt towing at the time, but did the have the ball on. Does that count 😅

IMG_0726.jpeg

these are the same charger moels I have near me - 140 KW

but they share power on the same stall, so if anyone else chargers - capped to 65 kw ;)
Those above are 300 kW Alpitronic HYC-300's (300 Kw rated at the higher voltage of 1000V) which is shared between two connectors. Max charge current is 500A, but I'm not sure if it will do the full 200 KW at the lower Tesla voltage as my car can only pull around 150 kW tops in any event. It peaked at 139 KW on that particular day on that unit.

Those above are 300 kW Alpitronic HYC-300's (300 Kw rated at the higher voltage of 1000V) which is shared between two connectors. Max charge current is 500A, but I'm not sure if it will do the full 200 KW at the lower Tesla voltage as my car can only pull around 150 kW tops in any event. It peaked at 139 KW on that particular day on that unit.
interesting. apparently, look at those while on the loo :D so phone screen was a bit too small :D

the ones near me are 150 KW ones and has only 2 CCS2 cables

Used one recently and was good experience.

interesting. apparently, look at those while on the loo :D so phone screen was a bit too small :D

the ones near me are 150 KW ones and has only 2 CCS2 cables

Used one recently and was good experience.
Yeah those Alpi's are very good units. The original HYC units have modular 'blades' inside that increase the capacity in 75 kW chunks depending on what the operator wants. They are being increasingly installed by numerous charge point operators both here and all across the continent. Even Ionity have now adopted them.

They now have a new 400 kW HYC-400 variant which they have begun rolling out. It was spotted charging an XPeng P9 at near 320 kW