Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Padelford

Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2017
Seattle
This came out last Thursday. One plus is that my MX manages to stay in the center of the lane better during left sweeping freeway turns than before, but I'm taking more data over the next couple of days.

One big minus is that the Supercharger call outs on the Nav map no longer show how many slots are available and in use at that location. I have no idea why Tesla thinks this is an improvement. Perhaps someone made a coding mistake?

Thanks for the link.
And, BTW, the supercharger info issue isn't by firmware, it's been turned off (temporarily?) on the other end.

Surprising you didn't get 02cb instead of 4833 (or whatever we want to call the new ones with the hash ending.. :D ) as that one is rolling out a lot more quickly, as you see below (was on mobile before and couldn't screenshot!). Note that '103' is the real 'name' of 4833, but usually we're reporting the hash names, as that's what you see when all is said and done now. Unfortunately.
upload_2017-8-20_19-42-6.png

And, BTW, the supercharger info issue isn't by firmware, it's been turned off (temporarily?) on the other end.

Surprising you didn't get 02cb instead of 4833 (or whatever we want to call the new ones with the hash ending.. :D ) as that one is rolling out a lot more quickly, as you see below (was on mobile before and couldn't screenshot!). Note that '103' is the real 'name' of 4833, but usually we're reporting the hash names, as that's what you see when all is said and done now. Unfortunately.
View attachment 242703

OTA push to my X90D AP1 this morning 2017.32.6 ca28227

Have not driven it yet,