Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last two days my delivery date window range of 5 days stopped slipping. I was all excited until it changed this morning to 6/10-6/15. Back to the rolling delivery window. A service advisor had called on 06/04 in response to my text for an update. He said maybe this week or next, 90% change by the end of the month........ Very disappointed.

Interesting, I think I'll most likely do this.. Seems like a no brainer.
Additional warranties at a cost beyond what the product comes with is a stacked bet against the consumer. Regardless of anecdotal stories, they are a waste of money. The manufacturing industry designs warranties based on statistics related to item/part failures. They know, based purely on statistics, how long something lasts and what the likely cost of repair is for everything produced. An extended warranty includes coverage for items that are least likely to fail during the warranty period. The price of the warranty package is based on what it costs to do the repairs. It's a stacked bet against the buyer. Yes, people sometimes do make out like a bandit saving themselves lots of money. That is a very small percentage of the people who buy these types of warranties. It's a large profit margin for companies.

Reactions: nate704