Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my MYP from Tyco Rd location. Let's say it is not 100% perfect, but I found two minor panel alignment issue that I might or might not request service for. One for rear hatch (one side is sticking out about 1/32", LOL), and the leading edge of the hood is not flush with bumper and fender (I am not sure if it is fixable at the service center)

Just picked up my MYP from Tyco Rd location. Let's say it is not 100% perfect, but I found two minor panel alignment issue that I might or might not request service for. One for rear hatch (one side is sticking out about 1/32", LOL), and the leading edge of the hood is not flush with bumper and fender (I am not sure if it is fixable at the service center)
Congrats Nate on your new MYP. keep us posted with your experience. also, if you do decide to get PPF Partial or full keep us posted where you get it done.

Property Tax Projection in Fairfax County

Does anyone know how much the tax will be for the MY? Just trying to budget for that as well.
I don't live in VA but this doesn't answer your question? Are Tesla's somehow differently taxed in your state? (my understanding is no)

Your state really does have some punitive tax rates for anyone that wants a nicer vehicle IMO...4.57% (minus the 20k "subsidized) is crazy.