Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vacation home with HPWC now up for renting Oregon Coast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks, as promised here is the link for information and booking our beachfront vacation home just South of Newport, Oregon. Our HPWC along with supercharging in Lincoln City, Woodburn and Eugene make the Coast totally easy now.

House is located on a 10mi desolate stretch of beach between Newport and Waldport. Great wind protection in the courtyard firepit, sleeps 8 easy, 12 with trundle and sleeper sectional upstairs. I can point you to the best stuff to do, including shuttled fat tire bike rides, kayak/SUP at the rivers/bays/estuaries, Surf beginner/longboard breaks, how to buy fish off the boats or tour the oyster farm, best restaurants, whale watching, fishing guides, crabbing etc. etc (also included at second website listed below). The performing arts, marine science and aquarium museums and local festivals are fun too.

We had a blast renovating this funky old A Frame and can't wait to share it with others.

South Beach Vacation Rental: Holiday Beach House | Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals

erleichda

Looks nice! Are dogs allowed? He promises to be a very good boy!

Attachments

• 16603020_10106153098588008_3867248184380345976_n.jpg
    16603020_10106153098588008_3867248184380345976_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 68
Very cool Erleichda.
Looks like you are living the dream.
Congrats.

This is a great idea for folks who run a Bed and Breakfast, etc.
Especially those off the beaten path.

"Tesla Tours"
Needs an app.
For places that aren't franchises, etc.

I agree! I begged Tesla to include AirBnBs/VRBO rentals on their destinations listings but they require 2 HPWCs...though not needed.

We did get very lucky, the story behind how we came upon this shack on the beach is great too. Lots of good people who are now great friends involved.

Reactions: Icer
For now we are not pet-friendly, but will change if we don't fill. It's a tough decision!!!!
No worries, most places aren't! I'd love to find a place to take my dog with beach access but totally understand the issues with cleanliness. If you change your mind send me a note, I'll be looking for a good road trip excuse when I get my Model 3 in a week :).

I agree! I begged Tesla to include AirBnBs/VRBO rentals on their destinations listings but they require 2 HPWCs...though not needed.
So if you have one for one rental, NFG,
others have 2 for however many, that is okay.

Clearly you need to make this app.
Important aspect, folks need to be able to guarantee access.

Because Costa Rica.
That, a fine location for a place with water and different weather and stuff.
Mountains to the sea.
Like South Africa.
The only two l, I believe.
I was amazed to learn all our cool winter strawberries and stuff come from there. Get flown up in Jets like Melania.
Because strawberries are important to us USians.

What a country, right?