Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR5 | MSM | Originally had white int but changed to black interior on 10/14 | 20" Induction | Tow | EAP

OD on 1/18/22
ODD: July 2022

New EDD as of today: 10/15-10/22
Received emails on 10/15:
a) from SA that car is here and that I should receive a text to schedule delivery, soon.
b) Redeem Charging Solution

VIN in source: NF563

Reactions: arbitrage000
MYLR5 | MSM | Black Int | Gemini | Tow |

Vancouver Delivery

OD: 2022/04/08
Original EDD: March 2023

Current EDD updated on 22-10-8
Oct 14th - Oct 28

NEW EDD Updated on 22-10-15
Oct 18 - Oct 27

EDD updated 22-10-15 (Second update today!)

Oct 18 - Oct 25 (First 7 day window)

And I have a vin! 7SAY….NF574XXX
Our cars should be riding together from CA to BC!! Congrats!!

Reactions: Dopey44 and S2SMYLR
Just received my text and received my charging voucher via email. Scheduled my pick up for this weekend!
What was the earliest delivery date they offered you? I'm hoping the cars get to Vancouver mid week so mine can get to the island by Fri or Sat (our temp delivery center is closed Sunday). Otherwise I'll have to wait till the 28th to pick it up.
My SA said I could go get it in Vancouver this weekend if I switched delivery location but I'll wait to the 28th if I have to and not have to pay $200 for a ferry round trip.

What was the earliest delivery date they offered you? I'm hoping the cars get to Vancouver mid week so mine can get to the island by Fri or Sat (our temp delivery center is closed Sunday). Otherwise I'll have to wait till the 28th to pick it up.
My SA said I could go get it in Vancouver this weekend if I switched delivery location but I'll wait to the 28th if I have to and not have to pay $200 for a ferry round trip.
They offered Fri/Sat/Sun starting at 10:00am every hour on the hour till 3pm daily.

My car is supposedly just sitting at Great Northern Way in Vancouver. My local SA says I still have the option to go get it there. I'm still trying to resist the temptation. If it was in Richmond or Langley I might do it but really don't want to go into Vancouver. Don't really want to pay for the ferry either. He says it is unlikely it will ship over here before this weekend. I will resign myself to not expect it till the following weekend :( I guess I can handle another week after waiting 23 weeks so far.

wow so many cars showing up in existing inventory for BC. So tempting to just switch to the black one...
Oh wow...from 3 cars when I was looking Wed afternoon and now 10 cars this morning. You really can probably get a brand new MYP order (non-inventory) within a week or two now.
This is a drastic change in the Supply v Demand we were seeing the last 12 months.

MYLR5 | MSM | Originally had white int but changed to black interior on 10/14 | 20" Induction | Tow | EAP

OD on 1/18/22
ODD: July 2022

New EDD as of today: 10/15-10/22
Received emails on 10/15:
a) from SA that car is here and that I should receive a text to schedule delivery, soon.
b) Redeem Charging Solution

VIN in source: NF563
Final update on this thread re: my order from Jan 22 :

FINALLY picked up the car yesterday from the DC. It wasn't as smooth as I thought - the longest part of it all was dealing with insurance. In hindsight, I should have had my own dedicated agent to come meet me with plates/tags and paper work in hand. All good - honestly, I dont even care anymore cause that was yesterday when I hadn't even driven the damn thing yet! lol.

Okay so the car looks, feels and smells absolutely amazing.
Issues:
a. Slight panel gap on the frunk hood that I pointed out - FIXED within 30 mins
b. Left tail light piece was sticking out a smidge (if you were drying the car with a microfiber cloth, it definitely would have knicked the cloth. Or worse, your hand. - FIXED within 30 mins
c. the '60' section of rear seat didn't fold down as quickly as the '40' part. I pointed it out but they said its common and can take some time for the car to settle in since its brand new. <-- when I hit the switch to fold down the left side / 60 section, its significantly slower than the right side as well as compared to videos I've seen online. Is what I am experiencing, normal?
d. Came with Matrix, USS, new door trim, front mud flaps, PPF on rear door section, and 20" inductions came with Goodyear tires (don't remember the model but I'll check that later tonight)..

The car is sick - I am very happy with it and know 1,000% that you all will be too.
Hope you're all on track for delivery soon!

Final update on this thread re: my order from Jan 22 :

FINALLY picked up the car yesterday from the DC. It wasn't as smooth as I thought - the longest part of it all was dealing with insurance. In hindsight, I should have had my own dedicated agent to come meet me with plates/tags and paper work in hand. All good - honestly, I dont even care anymore cause that was yesterday when I hadn't even driven the damn thing yet! lol.

Okay so the car looks, feels and smells absolutely amazing.
Issues:
a. Slight panel gap on the frunk hood that I pointed out - FIXED within 30 mins
b. Left tail light piece was sticking out a smidge (if you were drying the car with a microfiber cloth, it definitely would have knicked the cloth. Or worse, your hand. - FIXED within 30 mins
c. the '60' section of rear seat didn't fold down as quickly as the '40' part. I pointed it out but they said its common and can take some time for the car to settle in since its brand new. <-- when I hit the switch to fold down the left side / 60 section, its significantly slower than the right side as well as compared to videos I've seen online. Is what I am experiencing, normal?
d. Came with Matrix, USS, new door trim, front mud flaps, PPF on rear door section, and 20" inductions came with Goodyear tires (don't remember the model but I'll check that later tonight)..

The car is sick - I am very happy with it and know 1,000% that you all will be too.
Hope you're all on track for delivery soon!
Congrats. Which DC? I’m getting tempted to just jump on the ferry and go get my car tomorrow or Saturday as it sits collecting dust (and rain…I know most don’t remember what rain is😉) at Great Northern Way. Still resisting the urge for now holding out hope the car ships over here tomorrow.

Now a total of 14 MY in existing inventory in Vancouver. 2023 MYPs and 2022 MYLRs. The list keeps on growing.
I guess we know what colors they have been producing lately ;)

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 6.29.53 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 6.30.03 PM.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: CV-MY
So a SA called me tonight (first time a human at Tesla has talked to me) asking to reschedule delivery, because they need to send my car to a body shop as they noticed damage on a pre delivery inspection. Alternatively, they could offer me a different car with exact same specs. I agreed to the different car, but when I got home I looked at the new vin and it’s 2100 vins older. Now I’m worried I’m going to get someone else’s reject car.

Also, I learnt that they have tons of cars at their storage facility somewhere in Vancouver, including many 2023 MY’s. When she told me about the damage, I asked if I could have a 2023. She said she was not permitted to give out 2023’s till all the 2022’s are gone as per HQ .

Congrats. Which DC? I’m getting tempted to just jump on the ferry and go get my car tomorrow or Saturday as it sits collecting dust (and rain…I know most don’t remember what rain is😉) at Great Northern Way. Still resisting the urge for now holding out hope the car ships over here tomorrow.
Great Northern Way! Great service and lots of ppl there to pick up their cars. Quite a few MSM's and Blacks when I was there. Didn't see any whites, reds or blues.
And hey, if you get on that ferry, you'll have a great time driving it back to the island.

Speaking of rain.... looks like its just around the corner ;-)

Excited for you @arbitrage000 ...finally :)

EDD moved to Oct 21-29. From 7 to 8 day window. Would be nice if Tesla could tell me or the local DC when they are planning to truck the cars over to the island. They must schedule these things, no?

Going to stop by the DC when they open and see if they know anything more. Last Friday when I stopped by the truck had just finished unloading some cars.

Still tempted to go to Van tomorrow if I can still get a delivery slot this late in the game.