Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well no going over to Vancouver for me. Car is on its way to the island. Scheduled for pickup first thing next Friday (as I can’t do Mon-Thurs). I going to drop by tomorrow unannounced as I’m sure the car will be sitting there. I’ll do a preliminary inspection and then beg the SA to let me have it😁

If that doesn’t work then I’ll take delivery Friday and immediately have to drive up island for the weekend. Road-trip!!

Reactions: Dopey44
And my exact spec MY is now sitting in inventory....at least I paid $10K less.... ;)

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 4.11.00 PM.jpg

Reactions: Dopey44
By the way, what sort of insurance are you planning to get on the car? or how much you are expecting to pay if you don't mind me asking :D
I will just duplicate what I have now on my CX5 which is all through ICBC. I don’t know how much it will be. Currently I pay ~$900 a year. I am going to get estimates for full replacement value from ICBC, BCAA and a couple others. Something I don’t have on my CX5

What are you doing?

And now a 2023 version of my exact car is showing in inventory in Vancouver....wish I could switch to that one as supposedly the first 2023 cars still have USS.....arrggghhhh....oh well.....

View attachment 866632
Well that 2023 is now gone. They keep adding to the list every day. I wonder where these are all coming from? Are these speculators that are cancelling their orders now that the market has softened?
Seems odd they don’t have existing orders to give these cars to??

I will just duplicate what I have now on my CX5 which is all through ICBC. I don’t know how much it will be. Currently I pay ~$900 a year. I am going to get estimates for full replacement value from ICBC, BCAA and a couple others. Something I don’t have on my CX5

What are you doing?
Mine was ~$1100 for a basic coverage without anything else. It was a beater car

Now we are up to 17 Inventory cars available in BC. Including two 2023 MYLR (one blue, one red). The last price increase was in June as I recall. There must be a lot of July, Aug, Sep orders that match to these configs. Might as well contact your SA and get them to assign one of these VINs as the price should be the same. Especially if you want USS. These cars should still have them...at least the 2022 MYLRs in inventory will have them and seems the early 2023 cars still have them also.

Not sure 🤔 where are you picking your car? Just stop by some super charge before the trip. Good chance to test out their charger as well 👍
What state of charge have the cars been at during delivery? I'm planning to roadtrip mine straight from the delivery center. Although it is only a 1.5hr trip so I don't need a full charge. Just something decent like 60-80%.

Now we are up to 17 Inventory cars available in BC. Including two 2023 MYLR (one blue, one red). The last price increase was in June as I recall. There must be a lot of July, Aug, Sep orders that match to these configs. Might as well contact your SA and get them to assign one of these VINs as the price should be the same. Especially if you want USS. These cars should still have them...at least the 2022 MYLRs in inventory will have them and seems the early 2023 cars still have them also.
No white exteriors 😞

What state of charge have the cars been at during delivery? I'm planning to roadtrip mine straight from the delivery center. Although it is only a 1.5hr trip so I don't need a full charge. Just something decent like 60-80%.
They would not give me mine until it was at 80%. I was in a hurry and they wouldn’t do it.

As a side note. I just got on the ferry to Swartz bay and there are two truck loads of model y’s that are headed to Victoria.

They would not give me mine until it was at 80%. I was in a hurry and they wouldn’t do it.

As a side note. I just got on the ferry to Swartz bay and there are two truck loads of model y’s that are headed to Victoria.
Nice. I ended up messaging my SA and he said they deliver between 80-100% so I'm good to go.
I didn't ask if my car had arrived or was coming this week. Originally they said it was coming last weekend but they aren't open Sundays. I stopped by around 11AM on Saturday and it wasn't in the parking lot yet. When I booked my Friday delivery they told me they were fully booked for Mon-Thur this week. Seems the MYs are pouring onto the island. They better get moving on construction of the new service center....all I see is a few walls up so far.