Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, I was jumping like a little kid. Just saw a truck full of Tesla M3’s on 176 st and Hwy 10 in Cloverdale area. Pretty sure it just crossed the border. I pulled over and took some pictures. Due to sun and my car windows some pictures might now be very clear.

Guys it’s coming soon. Good luck to everybody who has deliveries in these coming weeks.
ooooohh i see a white with aerosss

I was booked to pick up on the 5th at 10am, they called and said your car is here and ready can you come on the 4th at 4pm. I said great, they called a couple hours ago and said we are a little delayed do you mind coming at 6pm. I’m a little annoyed because I had to go in to work early and take off early to sort out the 4pm pick up. Also the car is going to get wrapped so I had had that appointment moved to first thing tomorrow. They just called and said you car is not actually in the country how about you pick up at 10am. To this I said call me when the car is actually here. I’m furious at the stupidity of this mess. Now I have no car and no pick up time. I recommend everyone get confirmation that their car is actually here before you accept a pick up time. I’ve had 3 different appointments, still don’t have the car and they don’t seem to have any idea where it is.

Last edited:
I was booked to pick up on the 5th at 10am, they called and said your car is here and ready can you come on the 4th at 4pm. I said great, they called a couple hours ago and said we are a little delayed do you mind coming at 6pm. I’m a little annoyed because I had to go in to work early and take off early to sort out the 4pm pick up. Also the car is going to get wrapped so I had had that appointment moved to first thing tomorrow. They just called and said you car is not actually in the country how about you pick up at 10am. To this I said call me when the car is actually here. I’m furious at the stupidity of this mess. Now I have no car and no pick up time. I recommend everyone get confirmation that their car is actually here before you accept a pick up time. I’ve had 3 different appointments, still don’t have the car and they don’t seem to have any idea where it is.
Welcome to the false hopes club. If the car wasn’t so awesome I would be considering canceling at this point given how much of a headache it’s been. I was supposed to get my car Sunday. Now I’m beginning to question if it’s even been made!

What is the configuration of your car? Fingers crossed that you are able to pick up your new baby tomorrow!

wow, my appointment got rescheduled from this past Sunday to tomorrow, keeping my expectation low.

I am going to ask them not to install on delivery. I will put the front license plate on the dash for a few days until I get the PPF installed. Once the PPF is installed I will attach the Tesla issued front plate mount.

I did purchase an aftermarket no drill mount. However, a day after ordering I received and email saying that the mount "may or may not" impact the venting to the car. At that point I asked them to cancel the order.

What are you thinking of doing?

Leaning towards a vinyl decal... but definitely nothing until after PPF

• Disagree
Reactions: imjd
For those that picked up your car, can you share if they are Gen 1 or Gen 2 seats? Thanks.

These screenshots were from like tesla (youtube).

Attachments

• Model 3 - Front Seats 2.PNG
    Model 3 - Front Seats 2.PNG
    449.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Model 3 - Front Seats.PNG
    Model 3 - Front Seats.PNG
    599.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Model 3 - Rear Seats.PNG
    Model 3 - Rear Seats.PNG
    421.4 KB · Views: 53
Hi Islanders; we are in James Bay. Have an appointment to pick up Saturday, June 9th. Do either you have your cars yet?

My appointment is Sunday, June 10th. Fingers and toes all crossed that it doesn't get rescheduled due to cars being stuck at the border, though it sounds as though that issue is getting sorted now. I hope your appointment goes really well! :)

For those that picked up your car, can you share if they are Gen 1 or Gen 2 seats? Thanks.

These screenshots were from like tesla (youtube).

I don’t know - but I assume Gen2 with VIN > 28500, but I can say this: wow, amazing seats - my favourite of any car, ever. Like first class on an airplane.

Actually, they are bringing the cars from somewhere, one black with aero and one red with aero are outside now, a delivery is in progress :)...exciting.

That black one was ours! Great/quick delivery, and the car has beaten our expectations - by far.

• Informative
Reactions: phtp and Canuck
I don’t know - but I assume Gen2 with VIN > 28500, but I can say this: wow, amazing seats - my favourite of any car, ever. Like first class on an airplane.

That black one was ours! Great/quick delivery, and the car has beaten our expectations - by far.

Ok checked: front seats definitely gen 2 from our delivery today. Backseat maybe gen2? Criteria not as definitive.

Front:
18DD4451-AD5A-4519-9381-DA02963DFB05.jpeg B8616918-05FB-408D-880E-0A642DC4E40E.jpeg

Back:
34E9A9A3-5193-4AFB-9C18-C27B3A58F0D5.jpeg B0C221FA-0E21-46B8-812E-B956DD29E6A5.jpeg

Ok checked: front seats definitely gen 2 from our delivery today. Backseat maybe gen2? Criteria not as definitive.

Front:
View attachment 306644 View attachment 306645

Back:
View attachment 306646 View attachment 306647

Back seat is second gen as well.

Based on my understanding, the new seats were implemented around VIN 15,000....

Some 14000 VINs get 2nd gen seats and I have read 18000 VIN still with 1st gen seats. The car that was initially assigned to me (VIN 187xx) has 2nd gen seats.

Reactions: phtp