TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vancouver brake caliper/rim painting

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Muaythaikid, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Muaythaikid

Muaythaikid Member

Hey all,

New to the forum, ordered white sr+ 3 days ago in vancouver bc. This place is an awesome resource and so glad to join :) first ever nice car I've owned and me and the wife keep looking up mods and stuff we can do and the cars not even here yet.

Anyways looking to paint the calipers red and probably the stock 18s also hopefully paint black depending on price. Searching the forums seen a few people mention renewz in north van for the caliper paint (400$?) and have sent them an email to ask for a quote for calipers and rim painting?

Anyone got any advice or tips. Also anyone want to get the same mods and maybe do a group price?

Thanks

2. Sep08

Sep08 Member

Renewz was the only place I could find as well. I’m sure there has to be others in Vancouver. Did you ever hear back?

3. Muaythaikid

Muaythaikid Member

Yea got quoted 600 for the calipers and 800 for the wheels. Undecided yet if I'll go through with it. They do have awesome reviews.

4. Sep08

Sep08 Member

I emailed gleamworks and they quoted me $550. It seems like a steep price for such a small job.

5. Muaythaikid

Muaythaikid Member

Was the 550 for the calipers only?

6. Sep08

Sep08 Member

Yes, calipers only.

7. Adam3

Adam3 Member

I've seen caliper painting prices up to $900. $550 seems OK if the company is reputable and takes their time with it.

8. Fitz0217

Fitz0217 Member

A j racing $300 u supply the paint

9. silentcorp

silentcorp Member

Calipers are easy to paint yourself, DIY steps in my sig!

10. bolero

bolero Member

DIY 40.00 plus decal..

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  11. dtipan

dtipan New Member

anywhere a little north or south of $500usd is about right. Doing it yourself is so much cheaper but most don't want to deal with the potential mess when an inexperienced person does it.

12. VANCITYVINYL

VANCITYVINYL New Member

Hey if you are interested in painting calipers which also include Tesla decal and wheels we can do them for $500 and $800 or bundle together $1150!
    Feel free to contact me by phone or email ! 604-356-6556 /[email protected] for portfolio feel free to check our Instagram page @VANCITYVINYL